Monday 4 February 2013

Hellooooo :-)

Welcome to my blog for my delicious job Catherynne's Treats :-)


I did try to write this on Sunday night as it is now what I do on a Sunday night but Blogger was having some issues and would not let me upload any pictures which is kinda frustrating as there is no point in having a blog that I write about the newest things I have made if I cannot show you them!! Boo to Blogger.


So it is now working whooo so what I have been up to this week!

Well I have treated myself to some antique gold plated findings and chain ( all the bits you need to make deliciously pretty jewellery things with ) and oh my gosh I am totally in love with it. So far I have always used silver tone in my jewellery but I love the look of the antique against certain coloured beads so I headed on over to Ang's Attic and got all the things that I would need to use to make some fantastic jewellery!

So here we go this is the first piece I made using the antique gold a stunning long necklace teamed with some very very delicious large glass beads I just picked up and yup I sold almost straight away wheee!
I hope the lovely lady that bought it is enjoying it as much as I did making it!

                               























The next thing I made was another necklace using the same findings and chain and butterfly ( I have never used a butterfly in my work before and only bought two but love them soo much and will be getting more yay ) I used some very contrasting turquoise beads flecked with brown and made it into a double strand necklace with the strands going up into the bottom of the butterfly.  In the middle of the top chain I decided to make a tiny little pendant using some of the fantastic turquoise beads and some tiny brown seed beads, and wow I am impressed! It hangs beautifully around your neck and will go with so many outfits and will make you the talk of the town wearing this!
I love making all sorts of things and deciding what goes with what and also what doesn't but these are a fabbylicious match made in heaven!
Come and have a look and let me know what you think below in the comments box!



   





I also made a bracelet to match the double strand necklace, and am offering a discount of £3 if bought together over on my page Catherynne's Treats


 Photo: Here is a bracelet made with the same amazing turquoise beads speckled with brown as in my newest necklace, they have tiny brown seed beads and antique gold spacers in there too for good measure! It is finished off with a lovely lobster clasp <3
This is £10 including postage <3 xxx


So what are you waiting for hop on over and treat yourself today :D



I am signing off for the night, so stay tuned and go on treat yourself to some amazing handmade jewellery today! All of these are one of a kind and will not ever be made again!

Fingers crossed next week I will have some super juicy news to share with you so go and subscribe to the blog so you don't miss out.



Take care, bye bye and see you sooon

Catherynne

Catherynne's Treats

2 comments:

  1. Your jewellery is beautiful and I am glad blogger behaved so you could post your photographs! I love the contrast with the butterflies ... you should definitely make more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterflies are just so cute, I have got some owls in my stash I will have a go at using next I think!

    ReplyDelete